ABOUT DIANA CUEVAS
If you are looking for a dynamic lawyer with expertise in private issues involving international law—including international commerce, property transactions and contracts—then you should consider Diana Cuevas. Diana regularly advises clients regarding international and national law, government regulations and local by-laws and codes as well as civil procedures. During her career, she has advised numerous clients in North America dealing with international business transactions.
Since 2005, when she founded Mexico Real Estate Group, she has led several projects involving negotiations and final real estate contracts—representing owners, developers and contractors. Prior to this, Diana was Vice President of Pure Imaging, Inc. in Watertown, MA—a position she held from 2005-2008, during which she successfully founded, produced and launched a new product into the international market.
The legal transactions in which Diana has been engaged have involved issuers in Europe, United States, Mexico and China. Career highlights include handling a complex negotiation between her clients and Richard Ellis Investors Limited, KIMCO Realty and Century 21 as well as serving as the international representative for Tres Marias Golf Club in Michoacan, Mexico. Furthermore, her roster includes such international clients as: The Grosvenor Antique Show London. Biennale Firenze, the New York Antique Show, and the Palm Beach Jewelry and Antique Show—reflecting her passion and enthusiasm for antiques (indeed, Diana was co-owner and President of Antiques and Fine Art Magazine) .
While based in Boston, MA, Diana worked in International law and immigration at Barker, Epstein & Losccoco Law Firm and served as legal researcher for Judge Nancy Gertner at the Federal Court.
In addition to managing her firm DC International Law with offices in New York and Mexico, Diana is an independent associate of Ibañez-Parkman in Mexico City, Albuquerque & Albuquerque in Lisbon, Gide Loyrette Nouel in Paris and Shanghai Dongzuo in Shanghai.
- Harvard University Law School. International Business Law · Negotiation and Dispute Resolution. 2006
- Suffolk University Law School. Master of Laws (LL.M.): International Business Law · Global Technology. 2003
- Lund University Law Faculty. Master of Laws (LL.M.): International Business Law · European Law. 2002
- Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente. Bachelor of Laws (LL.B): Licenciada en Derecho. 1999
- Mexico: Cédula Profesional
- United States: Counseling Attorney-at-Law
- AMPI—Member, Association of Mexican Real Estate Professionals. Mexico. 2007